Here you can find links about my work and interests.
My work in larger projects can be tracked down through my CV.
Below are links to some of my independent online projects.
- A prototype exploring innovative game mechanics for a state-of-the-art crime prevention framework, in collaboration with Prof. Paul Ekblom.
- The Model This blog, dedicated to game design and associated topics.
- ko64eto - A browser persuasive art game about the issues of garbage separation in Bulgaria.
- A prototype for a social network that supports learning by allowing users to relate different pieces of content through their reflections.
- The Connected! seminar website, an artefact of a fictitious transmedia experience for the purposes of assessment of leadership skills.
- A piece of interactive comics, inspired by Bryan O'Malley.
- My personal blog in Bulgarian dedicated to my views on culture in the regional context.
Thanks for stopping by!